Experienced Worker

This card is available to workers with on the job experience (normally at least one year in the last three).

The card is valid for one year and cannot be renewed.  It is issued on a temporary basis, while a Construction Related NVQ or SVQ is being achieved. It is expected to be replaced by a skilled five year card on achievement of a Construction Related NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or higher.

An Experienced Worker Card cannot be replaced by a Labourer or Provisional card.

All applicants must have passed the CITB Operatives Health, Safety & Environment Test within the past two years and be registered for the relevant Construction Related NVQ or SVQ.

Go to the full Card Types list