Disciplinary Rules for Learners
Responsibility for discipline lies with the Manager.
The company recognises three types of misconduct – minor, major and gross misconduct. The following lists show examples of the types of rules/offences, which BCW Training Ltd has categorised for each of the levels of misconduct.
- Failure to comply with the Absence Notification Procedure
- Ignoring safety/ hygiene/ security rules
- Extended tea and meal breaks
- Failure to wear any uniform/ protective clothing provided
- Failure to complete time sheets
- Use of foul language
- Failure to maintain a tidy and safe working environment
- Neglect, causing damage to property, equipment or tools
- Wilful or excessive wastage of material
- Unauthorised absence
- Language or actions likely to cause offence to other Learners